Friday, March 18, 2016

CIAO

HEYYYY FAMILY.

so usually this doesn't happen, but president Taylor (my branch pres.) is allowing us to send a real quick email today just letting you guys know that we got to the MTC 





safely. soooo....YES. I am at the MTC, 



and everything is all good. i sent a letter this morning thinking it would get there before i got to email...wrong. in the letter though i said i misplaced some ties...nahh. i was wrong. i found them. so disregard that. but please do send some chapstick. my lips are baaaaaddd. grazie! 

anyways, i love love love you all and miss you lots. already i can see how this work is starting to change who i am, and my only hope is that it will change those i teach. i also hope that as i give all of myself to this work, heavenly father will watch over and bless each and every single one of those i love and care about most (meaning you guys.) please make sure the dogs know i love them. i love you all!

that's all i've got time for though. gots to get back to class. 

may the glory ever be to Dio (God)

I LOVE YOU GUYS! 

Elder Hansen


No comments:

Post a Comment